Hydrating Algae Gel Cream
Hydrating Algae Gel Cream
This light and airy moisturizer harnesses the benefits of thalassotherapy by utilizing seawater ingredients to provide the skin with instant and lasting hydration. A unique blend of five concentrated acids (AHA's and BHA)—azelaic acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, and citric acid—works together to refine pores and promote a smoother, more radiant-looking complexion, while Matrixyl® 3000 peptides help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Effortlessly glides onto your skin, leaving behind a delicate, non-greasy finish.
How To Use
Use AM and PM. Apply to clean skin. Smooth evenly across face and neck.
Pro Tip: Layer over the Divine Elixir Algae Facial Oil for added hydration.
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCONUT ALKANES, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ISOSORBIDE DICAPRYLATE, AQUA, PEG-100 STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 STEARATE, JANIA RUBENS (RED ALGAE) EXTRACT, POTASSIUM AZELOYL DIGLYCINATE (AZELAIC ACID), LAMINARIA DIGITATA (BROWN ALGAE) EXTRACT, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM (SEA ROCKWEED) EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, GLYCOLIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, SODIUM MAGNESIUM SILICATE, GLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, T-BUTYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, POLYSORBATE 20, PARFUM
Is this moisturizer good for oily/sensitive skin?
- Yes, this hydrating gel cream is intended to be lightweight and ideal oily and sensitive skin.
Does this product have a smell?
- This product does not have added fragrance. The scent comes from naturally occurring botanical ingredients like red and brown algae.
Can I pair this product with a facial oil?
- Yes, you can layer under or over the Divine Elixir Algae Facial Oil for added plumping and long-lasting hydration.
Can I use this product with a face serum?
- Yes, you can use this product with a facial serum.
Can you use this product with DermAppeal?
- Yes. Before using any new product in combination with a treatment, especially one involving exfoliation like microdermabrasion, it's a good idea to perform a patch test. Apply a small amount of the Divine Elixir Algae Gel Cream on a small area of your skin and observe for any adverse reactions over 24 hours.
How is this different from the Divine Elixir Luminous Cream?
- The Divine Elixir Algae Gel Cream is a lightweight gel cream that offers 48-hour hydration, with a focus on improving skin texture, minimizing pores, reducing dark spots, and combating signs of premature aging. On the other hand, the Luminous Cream has a richer texture and provides 72-hour hydration, working to plump and firm the skin.
- The Divine Elixir Algae Gel Cream and Luminous Cream are specially formulated to address various skin concerns. The Algae Gel Cream actively works on reducing dark spots, minimizing pores, and combating signs of premature aging, while the Luminous Cream helps to plump, firm, and revitalize the skin for a more youthful appearance.
Can I use this product with the Divine Elixir Luminous Cream?
- Yes, absolutely! These products complement each other perfectly, and you can use them interchangeably to maximize their benefits. We recommend using the Algae Gel Cream during the day to enjoy its lightweight feel and the Luminous Cream at night to deeply nourish and rejuvenate your skin while you sleep.
Clinically Proven + Consumer Approved
After just one application, testing shows the Divine Elixir Hydrating Algae Gel Cream improves skin hydration and moisturization:
- 100% of participants showed improvement in skin hydration*
- 100% of participants showed improvement in skin moisturization*