THE LAB REPORT™
How a Professional Esthetician Uses Our Products
RAYYAN, BEAUTY EDITOR | JUNE 20, 2022
If you know me, you know that I’ve deemed myself the unofficial, official Queen of Self-Care. That’s a bold statement, but I find it essential to devote time to take care of myself and feel relaxed and pampered. What this looks like for me is doing yoga, getting my nails done, and investing in skincare treatments. I believe in treating yourself as a form of mental and physical wellness — and what’s life without balance?
This week, I decided to bring my SKINN® products to my favorite Los Angeles-based spa and wellness space: Melanin+. This is where I go for body sculpting, polishing and facial treatments, so I consulted with my esthetician, and she was more than happy to elevate my self-care session with her professional touch! Here's how she used our products for a SKINN® facial:
Steps For an Official SKINN Facial
- Remove excess sweat and makeup using the Olive + Enzyme Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths.
- Cleanse skin using the Green Tea + Mint Cleanser.
- Exfoliate and refresh skin with the award-winning DermAppeal® Microdermabrasion Treatment.
- Mask up and nourish skin with the Luminous Mask to help support the skin’s barrier function and protect the microbiome.
- Hydrate and prep your skin with electrolytes with the Pitahaya Essence.
- Energize and detoxify skin with the Firming Algae Facial Oil.
@skinncosmetics We brought our products to a professional esthetician to experience an elevated SKINN® facial! 🧖♀️✨ Follow our Product Marketing + PR Manager @Rayyan Umrani through her self care session to learn how to create your own at-home spa day. 💙 #skinn #skinncosmetics #facial #esthetician #spaday #selfcare #skincareroutine ♬ Lo-fi hip hop - NAO-K
Melanin+ is an LA-based, black-owned beauty spa and wellness space that provides services for all ages, genders and skin types. Click here to book your next self-care session with them.
What are your favorite SKINN® products to use during your at-home spa day? Let us know on social or leave a review on our website! You can always keep in touch with us on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok! Continue to stay up to date with The Lab Report™ for more beauty trends, insights, and product launches by subscribing to our text messages and email newsletter.