THE LAB REPORT™
Wave Goodbye to Inflammaging
Divine Elixir Firming Algae Facial Oil: The first clinically proven and consumer approved Clean Beauty approved bi-phase facial oil ethically sourced from Mother Nature.
RAYYAN, BEAUTY EDITOR | JUNE 2, 2021
Algae is not new to the skincare industry nor is this probably the first time you’re hearing about it, but one thing is certain… there is a lot of research and advanced discovery around the growing list of benefits of this Mother Nature approved formula that’s kept our R+D team busy innovating this category of algae infused formulas for the past year. Our FDA Registered OTC Lab has worked meticulously to develop an ideal blend of Clean Beauty Approved marine algae extract to provide you with optimal skincare advantages that’s not only clean but sustainable. With that, let’s dive into our clinically-backed Divine Elixir Firming Algae Facial Oil, an innovative bi-phase oil that is proven to reduce the signs of Inflammaging.
What is a Bi-Phase Oil and Why You Need it?
Just like the term suggests, this bi-phase oil is just that – two phases. Formulated with equal parts liquid and oil-soluble ingredients, this facial oil is unlike any oil currently on the market as it works to detoxify and firm stressed skin with a blend of algae extracts and sea oils. A stunning marine blue and gold hue ensures this facial oil premium real estate on your vanity display and also boasts the perk of smelling like an oceanic breeze off the Amalfi Coast.
Let’s Talk: Inflammaging
What is Inflammaging and why is it trending, you ask? This newly adopted term will most certainly affect you more than you realize. Inflammaging is expertly defined as the chronic state of irritation, where [the skin] overwhelmed by a host of aggressors, connected to lifestyle or environment, develops continuous inflammatory reactions, which can damage our tissues faster than can be repaired. How this appears on the skin can be different forms of breakouts, redness, dryness, blemishes, or other visible forms of imbalance caused by environmental, lifestyle, internal, or emotional stress. One clear visual reference we may all have related to at one point or another over this past year is: maskne and red inflamed, irritated stressed skin. These types of skin challenges are directly related to lifestyle stressors and all associated with Inflammaging.
The algae facial oil utilizes Green Microalgae Extract to help nourish and protect the skin from this chronic state and defend against environmental aggressors, combating potential harm to the skin and helps to reduce the signs of aging.
The practice of utilizing algae and other seawater products has been around for centuries in many parts of Europe, often referred to as Thalassotherapy. From the Greek word “Thalassa,” meaning sea or ocean, the concept takes many forms that involve this water element meant to improve overall health and well-being.
Algae is considered topically beneficial to the skin since it contains antioxidant properties that help detoxify the surface, promote cell turnover, provide soothing effects, moisturize, and provide long-term firming. It also contains many bioactive compounds such as proteins, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and more.
Full Benefits of the Firming Algae Facial Oil
- Shown to Help Reduce the Visible Signs of Inflammaging
- Clinically Proven to Firm Skin
- Shown to Increase the Visible Appearance of Skin Volume + Density
- Clinically Proven to Improve Elasticity
- Shown to Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines + Wrinkles
- Shown to Accelerate Skin Vitality
- Helps Support Natural Production of Collagen
- Detoxifies Skin
- Helps Protect Against Oxidative Stress + Lifestyle & Environmental Aggressors
- Moisturizes, Hydrates + Smooths Skin
If you’re not yet convinced of the incredible detoxifying ability of this age-defying product, we conducted a 4 week clinical and consumer group study to further prove the results of this algae oil:
- In a consumer group study, 79% of participants said skin felt firmer after using the facial oil for four weeks.
- In a consumer group study, 82% of participants said they saw a visible improvement in the texture of their skin after using the facial oil for four weeks.
- In a clinical study, there was a statistically significant improvement in skin elasticity from baseline at the week 4 post-treatment interval.
- In a consumer group study, 79% of participants said they saw a visible improvement in the elasticity of their skin after using the facial oil four weeks.
- In a consumer group study, 89% of participants said their skin looked visibly healthier after using the facial oil for four weeks.
- In a consumer group study, 71% of participants said their skin looked brighter after using the facial oil for four weeks.
- In a consumer group study, 82% of participants said they felt good about the way their skin looked after using the facial oil for four weeks.
- In a consumer group study, 96% of participants said their skin looked more hydrated after using the facial oil for four weeks.
- In a consumer group study, 89% of participants saw a visible improvement in the smoothness of their skin, after using the facial oil for four weeks.
- In a consumer group study, 79% of participants said their skin felt perfectly moisturized, after using the facial oil for four weeks.
How to Use
Shake well to activate. Squeeze dropper out twice before applying 2-3 drops to clean skin, gently pressing into the face and neck. You can use this product both AM + PM.
Shop the Divine Elixir Firming Algae Facial Oil and discover the entire Divine Elixir collection. To stay up to date with The Lab Report™, beauty trends, insights, and updates make sure to subscribe to our email newsletter! Keep in touch with us on Instagram @skinncosmetics and Beauty Editor, Rayyan @rayyanumrani!